Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2018, 10:15 AM   #11

1997 4x4 e350 (5.4 v8, Ujoint 6",CCV Pop Top)

This is an amazing van if you don’t need a built interior. If someone values an interior build more than an awesome 4x4 setup or the best pop top on the market, then this isn’t for them.

If I needed a big family hauler, I’d pick this up in a heartbeat. Or if I had the skills to build out the interior, this would be my choice.

Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grampswrx View Post
This is an amazing van if you don’t need a built interior. If someone values an interior build more than an awesome 4x4 setup or the best pop top on the market, then this isn’t for them.

If I needed a big family hauler, I’d pick this up in a heartbeat. Or if I had the skills to build out the interior, this would be my choice.
Cool. That kind of describes the situation I'm in. Thanks!
mykejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:12 PM   #13
MSD

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mykejm View Post
Thanks for the info.

So what made people choose vans other than this?
The Denver market has had a lot of nice vans for sale in the last few months. When this van was first posted they were asking $42K that's more like a 7.3l Price...

Then it dropped more in line with what other where asking with aftermarket front and rear bumper, winch and rack. It just came down to what they were looking for and other vans meet there needs better at a better price, same or slightly high miles.

Last month alone Timberline aka (Denver Fleet) vans sold 5 rigs all under 30K that fall in the same category as this van.

Like I said it's a solid rig and if it meet my needs and I was in the market for a new van it would be worth 32K to me... that's just me but I've had other agree... we are also getting towards the end of summer so people are less likely to buy now like they did in the spring... if you over price you van in the spring then the market will tell you and it will sit un sold.

I wish them luck with the sale and someone will get a great van. I can take any picture you'd like and pass them on, I park next to it every day.

Cheers
Mark
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote