Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Sportsmobile Forum > Community Forums > Member Classifieds
Click Here to Login

Old 05-03-2024, 06:52 PM   #1

For sale: 2002 E150 Fixed hightop conversion RB, 4.6L V8, barn doors, 149K mi, $2800

I bought this van for my ex. She wanted to turn it into a mobile hair studio. She was supposed to pay me back for it but never did. It’s still around but she’s not.

Power windows, door locks, mirrors, cruise, front and rear AC. Popout window on the front barn door.

Runs well. I was actually surprised at the power of the 4.6; it has way more oomph than my 4.3L V6 Astro.

It does need other TLC including…

Seats and door panels. The conversion interior needs to be gutted and redone; on the plus side, you’ll have patterns to work with (people are selling patterns on here for $250, so you’ll save that).

The driver’s side rear conversion window is broken; I have both the interior and exterior frames. Also the previous owner’s puppy chewed on the steering wheel so you’ll need a new one of those.

Needs four tires and front shocks. I have the right rear alloy wheel. Also needs front and rear bumpers. I have a replacement outer tie rod end for it.

Expired registration; previously registered in Nevada, but never registered in California.

The last pic is inspiration from UJOR CO on how you could transform this thing.

Alternatively, I have another listing up right now for my ‘99 7.3 RB. If you buy both vans, I’ll make you a deal, and you can pirate all six doors, the rear drip rail, and high top from this van and put them on the 7.3.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0532.jpg   IMG_0479.jpg   IMG_0563.jpg   IMG_0565.jpg   IMG_0569.jpg  

IMG_0564.jpg   IMG_0491.jpg   IMG_0570.jpg  

2002 E150 RB 4.6 hightop van conversion
1999 E350 RB 5.4 Chateau
SteelheadJones is offline   Reply With Quote