Hello! We are new to the Sportsmobile forum. We have been happy Sportsmobile owners since 2004 and are (reluctantly) selling our Sportsmobile. We have used the van for our landscape photography business and it has served us extremely well and been amazingly reliable.
This is a good opportunity to buy a well equipped, low mileage,
very nice looking Sportsmobile at a good price sold by original owners. We have enjoyed the simplicity of no tank maintenance.
Our business website : thecarmelgallery.com
14 more photos (24 total) available at SF Bay area Craigslist post
• $24,500 or best offer
• Ford EB (extended body) E-250 GVWR 8,600
• Classic Oxford white color van with grey upholstery
• Sportsmobile Camper Van Conversion
• Pop Top Penthouse with Bed and side vents
• Only 89,200 Miles
• 5.4L 330 V-8 Triton Engine
• Seat belts for 5 Passengers
• Sleeps 4
• Sofa converts to Gaucho Bed
• NorCold 12V Refrigerator
• Microwave (with convection feature)
• Sink with many Cabinets and Drawers
• Secondary AC/DC RV Electrical System with 12 volt Marine Battery
• Tripp Lite RV Inverter / Charger
• 3 12 volt cigarette lighters for 12 volt adapters
• 3 Duplex 110v receptacle plugs (6 total plugs)
• Heavy duty shoreline plug-in electric cord
• Roof rack rales installed on roof for potential Yakima or Thule rack
• New Heavy Duty mud / snow Tires. High clearance.
• Trailer Hitch
• Roof Ladder
• Interior Window coverings (insulated foil backed) for all windows
• Privacy curtain for front window
• Extra storage in doors and under bed
• Kitchenette Folding Table
• Excellent AM/FM/CD player
• No major dents on body
• Extra outlet plugs for easy camera battery charging.
• Sink drains into bucket or hose. No gray water storage
• Small propane stove included. No propane system in van.
• Portable Porta Potti included. No toilet in van.
• Optional Yakima swing out trailer hitch bike rack included (see one photo)
• We have ALL Ford and Sportsmobile purchasing documents for additional info
• VIN #1FDNS24L94HA95659
• All attached photos are of our van