Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2023, 07:23 AM   #1

2006 EB50 Diesel 4x4 Sportsmobile For Sale

I am selling my 2006 EB50 4x4 6.0 Diesel Sportsmobile. This van was built by Sportsmobile West in Fresno and has most of the available options. The original owner had the engine replaced by Redlands Ford at approximately 70,000 miles but did not have any bulletproofing done to the new engine. Shortly after purchasing the van, I took it to Bud's Diesel and had them do what they call their Platinum Upgrade Package (Bulletproofing). The van is in good shape and runs and drives great. The van has been used for its intended purpose so cosmetically it does not look like it just came off the showroom floor. The van lives in Huntington Beach CA. I also have it advertised in the RV Trader with more photos. Asking $79,000.

More details below:
[*]2006 Sportsmobile EB50 4x4 for Sale. [*]6.0 Powerstroke diesel[*]118,600 miles on the Van[*]Engine replaced by Redlands Ford at approximately 70,000 miles[*]Engine bulletproofed by Bud’s Diesel at 98,000 miles[*]Turbo charger and up-pipe Replaced at 110,000 miles[*]Sportsmobile 4x4 conversion[*]Dynatrac Prorock 60 front differential with True Trac. [*]Factory Trac loc rear differential with Dynatrac full floater conversion. [*]Atlas transfer case. [*]New all-aluminum Radiator [*]Oversized Trans cooler[*]New 180-amp alternator[*]New water pump, belt tensioner, and pullies. [*]Lifeline 255ah, 8D AGM coach battery approximately 3 years old. [*]Almost new 315-70R-17 BFG all-terrain radial tires including spare (8000 Miles)[*]Three 100-watt solar panels on top and one 100-watt fold-out solar panel that plugs in at the rear of the van.[*]New Blue Sky MPPT solar controller. [*]2000-watt inverter[*]Diesel water heater [*]Diesel van heater.[*]Wet Okole seat covers[*]New Fiamma F45 awning[*]Alluminess roof rack[*]Alluminess rear bumper with toolbox and tire carrier[*]Alluminess front bumper with 12000 LB Warn winch. [*]Alluminess Ladder [*]LED light bar[*]Newer Kenwood KNX694S Stereo Head Unit with GPS Navigation and Sirius XM.[*]Norcold Refrigerator[*]Outside shower with quick disconnect hose. [*]Electric Penthouse[*]46 gallon Transfer Flow fuel tank. [*]Extra water tank added for 31 gallons total.[*]8 Gallon onboard graywater tank
Attached Thumbnails
van.jpg   van 6.jpg   van 3.jpg   van 11.jpg   van 7.jpg  

van 19.jpg   RVIA Sticker.jpg   van 16.jpg   van 23.jpg  

dferr63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 08:06 AM   #2

Garage
Well appointed Rig - IMO you're underpriced (even in this market) - suspect it will go quick (which I'm sure would be better emotionally).
Seems you have most everything else...Curious if you missed listing these:
The rear underfloor storage bin?
Grey water holding tank?
Black water holding tank?
RV RIVA sticker? (The oval decal usually found at the rear tail light) - This helps new owner register as an RV
Air compressor mounted under the van?

GLWS
Old 04-16-2023, 09:56 AM   #3

Suggested Updates

RVIA Sticker: Yes
8 gallon gray water tank: Yes
Black Water tank: No
On Board Air compressor: No

Twoxentrix, Thanks for the suggestions. I will add those items to the post.
Old 05-05-2023, 09:54 PM   #4

I am dropping the price to $74,500 OBO.