OK, after 5 fantastic years and about 48k miles, it is time for my van and I to go our separate ways. It's not what you think, the van has been amazing in every way imaginable and then some. It is just that it is time for our family to move into a better house, and a van like that is a bit small for a family of 4.
You can clearly see all the standard stuff: Electric Penthouse, RIGID Led's all over the place, QuadVan 4x4, BFG 35" tires on 18" black chrome wheels, upgraded suspension, solar, even hot water. I could not find anything more to do to make this the most perfect rig ever.
I bought this as the LAST new black van in the country and had a full custom build done at SMB Fresno. Everything is in amazing working order. You simply cannot find a better build out there as far as I am concerned.
A few key points not easy to spot:
1. Stereo is a kenwood DNX892 mated to a JL Audio 900/5 amp and JL speakers all around, including a 10w6 in an enclosure. Suffice to say, there is plenty of space for road jams to be had with a setup like that!
2. Truma propane hot water / heat combo unit. This thing is amazing, and quiet, keeps the van perfectly comfortable with the digital thermostat
3. Cold Weather kit on the van itself which means a block heater and extra starting battery. For those keeping count, that means there are 3 large batteries on board.
4. Mentioning LED's again, they are RIGID brand, not cheap chinese knock offs and they are everywhere.
5. Front and rear receivers
6. Full Aluminess package with bumpers, ladder, roof rack, box, tire carrier and their newest bike rack.
7. 6.8L v-10 Engine - nuff said
8. National Luna Fridge OR freezer 12v/120v - I leave it running all summer and the solar panels more than keep up witht he power draw, even after longer times of not using the van.