Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-17-2020, 10:08 PM   #1
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Deka/East Penn 4D AGM

FOR SALE-$150 OBO
Hey all....
Some of you guys (and gals) know that we’ve been full timing now going on almost 19 months. We’re currently outside of Sedona, AZ with plans to be around the Pheonix area within a few weeks.
Here’s the scoop, I ended up installing this 4D in our travel trailer before we left, it had previously been in (under) our van for close to I think about 4 years, so it’s about 5 years old. I was adding a 2nd 4D to the van, so I purchased 2 new ones.
Recently, I discovered that this 4D has not been getting a full charge the way I had it installed in the trailer running an inverter and tied in with 2 group 31 AGM batteries, so I just ended up purchasing a match to those to install. I know.....mismatching battery sizes is not ideal, but I had it so I put it to use.
Anyway, it’ll need a good charge put on it, but it definitely still has some life left. Just had it tested and while low, it held. I’d like to find it a new home while on the road and in the AZ area. We’re headed S/SE after, NM and Texas.

Deka/East Penn 4D AGM 198 A.H.

As you know, this is a quality, made in the USA battery, they retail close to $500 new.
Thanks! Happy Holidays all.....!
-I’ll take a few pics and post them up tomorrow

CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 08:16 AM   #2
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF
Bump....still trying to find this a new home while on the road. Outside of Pheonix at the moment.
Happy Holidays all....
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote