Ford Dana 60 Rear Axle w/ ARB RD-169 Air Locker
This axle was removed from a 2004 Ford E-350 Sportsmobile. 60610 miles on axle. 1438 miles on RD-169. All new differential bearings installed at time of locker installation.
Easily upgrade your disc brake equipped E-Series van with an ARB locker just add air.
- Original BOM 2003246-4
- 6340-pound rating at ground
- 4.10 ratio, 9.75 ring gear
- Driveline attachment: 4.25 circular flange
- 8 on 6-1/2 lugs
- 66-1/2 WMS to WMS
- Spring perches 48.92 CL to CL, 3 wide.
- Disc brakes (The brake visible in the photos is the parking brake. The rotors fit over these.) The same brake was used on the E-250 and E-350.
- Hydraulic brake lines and passenger side parking brake cable included. A new 6C2Z-2A635-A drivers side parking brake cable is available for $50 more.
- 3.5 diameter tubes with 1.5 35-spline axle shafts.
- Shock mounts repositioned for improved ground clearance (standard SMB location).
- ARB RD-169 air-locking differential with fittings and approximately 20 of new 5mm air line. The locker was professionally installed and works great.
I will try to get the photos posted on the forum. If they don't show up, PM me and I will send them direct.
Looking for $1500 but will consider offers. The locker was $1200 new, the bearing kit was $200 and the installation was $300 so this is a pretty good deal.