Click reply and scroll down to bottom of text box.
How to embed an image stored on another site:
- Click "go advanced" add text to message window and then scroll down.
- Click "Manage attachments" A separate window will pop up.
- Click "browse" Then select the file to be uploaded. Be sure that the photo is appropriately sized. 1000 x 1000 pixels (or smaller) and no more than 50K. Forums software will automatically reduce the size, but smaller size photos will upload much faster. You may select several photos to upload at the same time by repeating the last step.
- Click "Upload" After pics have loaded close the pop-up window
- Click "submit reply" to mount the text of your message - photos will automatically appear at the bottom of your post.
You can do this by using image tags. Upload the image to a service like imageshack and then copy the URL of the image and put that between [IMG] tags. That will work well, as long as the host site stays in business and doesn't disable your image for overuse of bandwidth etc.
You can also paste in the location of a photo stored here in a photo gallery.
To do this: Paste the url of the image into your post. Then add the following code on either side of the url (with no extra spaces):
The image will appear where the url was in your text.