Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-18-2021, 05:57 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to bettyford
SOLD: 09 Ford E350 4x4 Sportsmobile classic EB51, $95,000

The time has come to let this amazing SMB go. This unit has almost everything you can think of. It was built at the Texas Store which is where it all began.
I did not clean it before taking these photos so please be kind. It's going in for a full detail and H9 Ceramic coating Thursday 25th. ($1300)
The van is powered by an unmolested 6.0 power-stroke diesel and has 76XXX miles on it and runs fantastic. No chip and no need to bulletproof. I am 60 years old and do not hot rod it, I have Hot Rods for that.
This forum has changed a lot over the years and I am having trouble posting pictures so my good friend 86Scotty is going to do that for me.
In the photos I included the built sheets, there is a lot of stuff in there so please look closely.
Here are a few things I believe are missing from the build sheets.
It has a TracVison A7 satellite dish you can see behind the solar panel and has 2 TVs. (I Know Right) one in the door for outside and one on the ceiling. Just connect to your network.
The stereo is Awesome and has Backup camera and rear view along with hands free texting and much more.
It sits on 35in Toyo tires that have 5k miles on them.

I'm happy to send more pictures any time and to answer any and all questions.
It is truly an amazing vehicle.
The van is in Jackson Hole Wy.
Price $95,000 obo. Title in hand.
Thank you
Ron