Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2023, 03:24 PM   #1

SOLD: 2010 Ford E-350 XLT V10

Asking $26,000. Located in Los Angeles.

Life's plans change and I've decided its best for me to sell my van. I am the second owner and I bought it in 2020. Before that it was owned by SoCal Edison and impeccably maintained with the rest of their fleet. It's a Southern California vehicle through and through with no rust or any mechanical issues to speak of. Runs perfectly with only 45K miles. (It had 30K when I bought it.) I have all service records since I bought it.

My plan was to install the MG Metalworks kit but I did not get around to purchasing any additional parts for the conversion. The kit is still new in the box and included with the sale.

It is a passenger van body with rear AC but Socal Edison appears to have purchased it from the factory without the passenger interior. When I bought it it had cages on all the windows (which I still have), a bulk head divider and a lift gate. They used it as a cargo van so I do not have any pass van interior parts. I have the rear passenger side plastic panel and door panels but nothing else. I was planning on getting a custom rear bumper made but never got around to it. There is a steel bar acting as a temporary number.

The passenger seat is a swivel seat from 1der. I added a factory Ford bench seat that I bought from another member here. The factory seat mounts are bolted into the floor in the stock factory positions and reinforced with steel backing plates and either Grade 8 or higher hardware. The seat itself has been modified to fold forward and is removable.

I've installed a Ravelco theft deterrent system and an alarm. A Maxair fan and a 100Ah lithium battery system with a 100 watt solar panel. The electrical system is a work in progress but it’s mostly Victron.

I have 4 more feet and four corners for the 80/20 roof rack I was building (similar design to UJOR) but I do not have all the parts to complete it. Only three crossbars are on the roof.

I've installed a Chinese diesel heater and auxiliary tank and made use of a cutout in the side of the van above the gas tank filler for a diesel filler. But I didn't do a great job installing it and it should be redone as there are some issues with the way I installed it that are causing to have errors.

When I bought it I removed the entire floor and coated it in POR-15 per 1der's advice. The floor is 3/4 plywood with Rhino liner coating. I put Noico in every bare metal crevice I could fit my hand in and stuffed all the cavities with Havelock Wool.

I have a bunch of work stuff in back of the van but if anyone is interested in it and wants to see photos I will clean it out or send you photos as is. I'd be happy to jump on a call with anyone to discuss any questions you might have.

6.8 L V10 with 45K miles
5R110 5-speed transmission
3.73 semi floating rear axle
Tires have about 16K miles on them.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_6401.jpg   IMG_6402.jpg   IMG_6399.jpg   IMG_6400.jpg  

thejm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 11:39 AM   #2

Sold sold sold
thejm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010, e-350, e350, ford, van