Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-27-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
Site Team

Garage
Re: Yosemite SMB sightings this last weekend. july 23rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Thinning the herd.
Ahhh...could be but I doubt suicide.

But it was a little different in this latest incident. Ignorant, yes...tragic, very much so. One person who watched two of them go over said they were holding each other with a look on both their faces of sheer doom. For the most part, I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

I was wondering how long it would take before some politician would step in with the...."we have to protect the public" crap. It's already in the mix. I hope common sense prevails and somebody kicks any politician that proposes a stupid law over this. Accidents happen and people themselves need to be responsible but I do feel sorry for these 3 and their families.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #12
Site Team

Garage
Re: Yosemite SMB sightings this last weekend. july 23rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseberry
The first one was white and parked over by Curry village and was able to pulse the horn to say as they loaded and the second was by Yosemite village and was a brown gold kinda color.

I also had a white bubble top going north on the 99 just before fresno.

Goose...That had to be you yesterday on Tioga...had a yellow flasher in the rear? Saw another white RB at Tuolumne Meadows and a green van coming back from Yosemite on 140. Anybody of these other two forum members?

Goose, we need to pick a CB channel so when we see others maybe we can grab a quick chat. Something like all forum members dial into say Ch-5. Sorry I didn't stop, but with your light on I figured you were off somewhere.

Dave

BTW If all goes right, I'll be at Glacier Pt for a Astronomy gathering fri-sat. Stop in and say hi if you can make it.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote