Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #1

video for your review....

Video deleted for reasons noted in below posts.

Mike

recent video for your review.....

2010 SMB
www.xtrememobileadventures.com
Carl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:10 AM   #2
Site Team

Re: video for your review....

So....is this intended to be a review of a Pull Pal, or just an endorsement of one of your sponsors?

I think you're treading a fine line here on the forum. If you have a vested interest in a product I think you should make a clear statement to that effect, and I think having a sponsor leads me to believe that you have a vested interest.

Herb
Old 11-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #3

I watched the video on another forum.

Herb is right that any formal affiliation with pull pal should be disclosed. Always best to be clear and up-front on that stuff.

But I'm a big boy and can form my own judgments, so the existence of a sponsorship makes no difference to me whatsoever in assessing the product.

I'd suggest just stating the facts and re-posting the vid, assuming that is in compliance with forum rules.

R
Old 11-17-2012, 05:08 PM   #4
Site Team

Garage

Vendors are strictly limited on the website. If you make, import, wholesale or otherwise provide any product or service for compensation, or receive any fees, bonuses, product or commission for products, providing links, customers, information, or reviews, you must contact the forum owner (jage) for a vendor tag before actively pursing any business, review, or related activity on the site. Hobbyist manufacturers are encouraged to provide unique goods or services, but also must obtain an appropriate vendor tag.

Vendor tags are simply an identifier, are provided free of charge and must be for a product(s) or service(s) which benefit the forum members.

You may however, conduct yourself freely as a member of the site with no tag, provided you do not advertise or otherwise sell, link to, provide a website for, or engage in any other activity that could be construed as vendor related.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote