Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2023, 11:06 PM   #1

Exclamation 4r75e Overheating

Hello everyone! I haven't visited the forum for a long time. I encountered a problem typical for my model. Namely, overheating of the transmission. Having studied almost all the material related to the transmission model, I still couldn’t find the most important thing: I'm looking for a detailed diagram of the coolant line fluid supply. In order not to mislead, I will write down point by point what exactly worries me and what I checked.
1. The oil is new, so is the filter.
2. The transmission does not slip or kick. There is not the slightest hint of a malfunction. All gears shift perfectly!
3. Transmission oil barely flows from the transmission itself. There is not enough pressure even to fill the entire coolant circuit.

------------
There is no thermostat initially. The cooler lines are brand new and clean, the cooler is new, the oil level is normal. There are no debris in the oil pan. The oil smell and color are excellent. There is just no fluid coming out of the transmission. Help!

I'm looking for a clear diagram that shows the entire path from the beginning of the oil intake to the exit from the transmission. I can't find anything like it.

Tags
4r75e