hi, a few mods thought i might post.
1. i like this little kitchen sink nozzle for more water control and conservation. has good pressure and works great to hose down the kids and dog and bikes too. only flows when you push the button, maybe the new ones are like this but my old shower nozzle was not. like this set up better.
2. never need to fumble around for a bottle opener again....
3. chinsy, but this little piece of foam supporting the typical saggy cabinet next to the fridge works great. i redid the hinges and resupported the wood frame, but this little piece of foam keeps the squeak and rattle from occurring and will help the cabinet/hinges from failing sooner. ( i Hate rattles and squeaks).
4. also put a 12v monitor in the 12 volt outlet, works well to monitor my new house battery.
5. new 12 v fan from walmart much quieter than the original, we will see how long it lasts. i see sportsmobile store has a new 12v fan that looks superior for about 25 bucks.
anyway, thought i might share a few things from my new to me 2000 smb eb50 quig.