Removed the old Coleman thermoelectric cooler today and installed the new fridge.
Here is the old cooler that was installed by the PO.
The cooler was installed with a friction fit so that it was easy to remove. The PO added some blocking to the original cabinet opening that also had to be removed.
Once the blocking was out of the way the opening was ready. Then removed the original under sized wiring to the cooler and pulled some new 10 ga wire back to the fuse panel.
It was now time to unbox the fridge. The shipping box.
Opening the shipping box I found another box.The tie straps were great for lifting the inner box from inside the outer box.
This label was on the inner box.
Opening the inner box I found several blocks of styrofoam that held the fridge in place.
Removing the box, which just lifted off, I took a look at the compressor and control panel. The control panel is on the left side of the compressor.
Here is a close up of the compressor label. It appears that Danfoss got taken over by SECOP
The fridge just fit into the width of the cabinet. I installed a couple of 3/4 x 1-1/2 wood rails on the floor of the existing cabinet to allow air to flow under the fridge. The is about a 6" gap between the top of the fridge and the top of the cabinet. Am planning on using this space to mount some electronics and for the other half of the ventilation requirements for the fridge.
The fridge runs great. It even came with a blue LED light on the inside.
The only issue that came up is that I may have discovered an electrical issue with my 12v converter. Will look into that next week