My wiring diagram is for a 2004, but it should be the same.
I see 8 wires:
- Red/White - Not used
- Brown - Powered in Parking or Headlight on
- Yellow/Black - Powered in Run or Acc
- Black/Light Blue - 2 wires for ground
- Pink/Black - Ground for Temp Sensor
- Light Blue/Orange - Signal from Temp Sensor
- Grey/Black - To the transmission controls
The last one puzzled me. Can the mirror readout either Gear Selection or O/D Off?
SOLD04 EB350 Custom Floorplan
6.0 PSD 4.10 Posi
Salem Kroger coil spring 4wd
SMB Trailer w/AT Air Suspension
Alaska to Key West, Labrador and more
130685 miles 16.65 mpg average
Prostate cancer survivor. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11099
2015 VW GTI
Leaving CA for WA
I have thick light green wires that are dome/interior light. I've also heard that SMB runs house power to the overhead, one from each side. I have yet to take my overhead apart, so I can't help more than that.