Almost didn't post this
because I want to pretend like I'm going to buy it, but who am I kidding. Somebody else posted it on ExpoPortal.
$17.5k, 2005, v10, F450, tall, narrow box. Likely former police mobile command unit. Only 14k miles. Looks to be in pretty immaculate shape. Carfax shows 1 owner (in TN) with consistent service records consistent with municipal ownership.
Cool aspects IMO:
- essentially a tall, skinny ambo box: bomber construction, likely 6' interior standing height for us taller folk, not as wide as the normal ambo boxes.
- V10, none of the modern diesel issues
- nice pass-through with (possible) locking door
- Onan generator w/ low hours (worth some money to sell at the very least)
- Roof AC unit, shore power hookup, inverter
Bad things IMO:
- DRW: F450 chassis, so this isn't a surprise. Guessing a sterling axle swap could convert over to a SRW setup
- 2x4: i suppose if this were 4x4 it would already be sold for twice the price... bonus is that it's on the truck chassis, so 4x4 swap would be easier than a van
- Don't see an hour meter on the truck to know how long it has idled
- manual windows, probably no cruise control?