Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2023, 01:34 PM   #1

Mgmetalworks lift for sale

I have an Mgmetalworks lift for sale. Made to fit Ford econoline vans. I bought it 2019 but never got around to installing it. I paid over 2100 for it after shipping and everything. Would like to get 1600 for it and I will pay for shipping. If local pickup 1500. I don't know a lot of the specifics as I bought this 4 years ago and haven't been following the scene. Hopefully others on here can answer all of your questions. I live in Southeastern Wisconsin.

From the maker of this lift:

Background/information on our coil spring 4x4 conversion bracket kit;
The conversion kit we designed/engineered was intended to be the most straightforward way to install a 2005-2016 F250/F350 4WD front axle under a 4th gen ('92-14) E-Series van, with no welding required! We like to recommend '13-'16 axles however due to the larger 14.3” brakes being standard on these later model axles. To go one step further, the '16 axles have MUCH larger knuckle joints and since they're still a pretty recent model year, you can sometimes find a good low mileage axle for not much more than the older ones (car-part.com, Ebay, Craigslist are all helpful SRW(single rear wheel) axle sources).

With all of the in-house builds and development projects/products we have going on, we don't have the capacity to perform installations in-house, so we will not be scheduling any. We are just selling the bracket kits we designed. What will be included in the CAD-designed, laser cut, CNC-formed and welded bracket kits are; two radius arm brackets, two spring perch&shock mount brackets, two coil spring keepers, trac bar mounting bracket, and machined pitman arm (no powdercoat on these brackets, just raw parts so that you can powdercoat them in whatever finish you desire). For "special pricing," scroll to the bottom of this email.

The remainder of the parts needed for the 4x4 conversion are readily available from online and local sources and we see no need to have parts shipped from all over the country to our shop, just to repackage them and ship them out to you. Plus, we're trying to save you money here to go towards your 4x4 conversion! All of the part numbers for the off-the-shelf parts are well documented and are provided to you (see att'd). Note that we have LIMITED resources for or providing support for questions regarding the bracket kits, and installation, etc; this is one of the many reasons for this special deal and price. The online community is welcome to share knowledge with each other as everyone builds their vans. Please refer to the forum (Sportsmobile Forum, Expedition Portal, etc) threads for answers to any questions you may have, such as his thread; https://www.sportsmobileforum.com/fo...are-22440.html
Attached Thumbnails
MGKit.jpg  

kmtischer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 01:50 PM   #2

Price drop!!! Now asking 1300 shipped or 1200 local pickup!
Old 08-06-2023, 09:39 AM   #3

Hey there. I am very interested. Would need it shipped.

Thanks.
Travis
Teavisandcindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2023, 01:41 PM   #4

Travis, I sent you a pm. Kevin
Old 08-08-2023, 03:11 PM   #5

The lift has been SOLD!!!