Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 05-08-2016, 10:04 AM   #61
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Seattle
Posts: 30
Are any of the ARB brackets unspoken for? If so, count me in!
__________________

__________________
1998 Adventurewagen quigley v10
1994 e250 hightop action van lift on 33's (sold)
Yeahbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 10:19 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
1der's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahbud View Post
Are any of the ARB brackets unspoken for? If so, count me in!
The ARB's are all gone and I am not making anymore. The three of sets can be used with the ARB/CVT awnings.

Send me your contact info if you want in or to know about the next batch.

Thxs!
__________________

__________________
Ray
Beastie 3: 2002 7.3 EB Cargo: Agile TTB, CCV Mid Top, Custom Walk Through, Lots of stuff added. BlingMyRig.com
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 01:10 PM   #63
Senior Member
 
1der's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,495
Okay All - Here is the FINAL:
3 pc Fiamma - 17 sets to send out on this order.

PAID shipping today/tomorrow:

tigooda
mbcaudill
jjuan
glasspack

Sheriffdoug (holding for Door Talon, if okay, to save on Postage)
dick
alta825
ksquared
hogphoto

FarmerFrederico
86Scotty (for Ledger)
Ficara2015
Larrie

WAITING LIST SUCCESS- YOU GUYS ARE IN AND NEED TO GET YOUR PAYMENTS IN by MIDNIGHT MAY11th! CHECK FOR MY PM!!!!
regis101
aerohokie
Mr. Henrietta
wr2nxt*
*The fourth set is available because Ficara2015 was kind enough to forego his second set out of fairness to the rest. *

UNPAID AS OF THIS POST (did not get payment in by last night)
(You guys are now on a waiting list for the next batch or if the four on the waiting lists do not pay)
vance (Wait list#1)
surf92lb (#2)
jkackley724 (#3)
24hours (#4)
__________________
Ray
Beastie 3: 2002 7.3 EB Cargo: Agile TTB, CCV Mid Top, Custom Walk Through, Lots of stuff added. BlingMyRig.com
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 457
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Okay All - Here is the FINAL:
3 pc Fiamma - 17 sets to send out on this order.

PAID shipping today/tomorrow:

tigooda
mbcaudill
jjuan
glasspack

Sheriffdoug (holding for Door Talon, if okay, to save on Postage)
dick
alta825
ksquared
hogphoto

FarmerFrederico
86Scotty (for Ledger)
Ficara2015
Larrie

WAITING LIST SUCCESS- YOU GUYS ARE IN AND NEED TO GET YOUR PAYMENTS IN by MIDNIGHT MAY11th! CHECK FOR MY PM!!!!
regis101
aerohokie
Mr. Henrietta
wr2nxt*
*The fourth set is available because Ficara2015 was kind enough to forego his second set out of fairness to the rest. *

UNPAID AS OF THIS POST (did not get payment in by last night)
(You guys are now on a waiting list for the next batch or if the four on the waiting lists do not pay)
vance (Wait list#1)
surf92lb (#2)
jkackley724 (#3)
24hours (#4)

Ray.

Holding on till Door Talons is fine.

Cheers Doug.
__________________
2008 Yellow Ford E350 6.0 diesel eb50 4x4, Front E Locker, Asheville Eng Rebuil 20th @ 261miles, ARP Studds, 200amp Alternator, Performance Aluminium Radiator, OnBoardAir, RoadmasterActiveSuspension, Front & Rear Aluminess with Spare Tire Carrier, Aluminess Roof Rack, Titan Aft 30gallon Fuel Tank.
Sheriffdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 06:09 PM   #65
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Livermore, Ca
Posts: 356
Just left PayPal. All should be well.
Thanks,
__________________
Peace, Regis
2011 Express 1500
I'm a camper not a glamper
regis101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 09:11 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
MrHenrietta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Park City, UT
Posts: 676
I just submitted payment. Thank you so much!
__________________
1999 7.3 4x4 RB50 SMB
MrHenrietta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 12:00 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
1der's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,495
Was able to get almost all teh bracket sets in the mail tonight. You guys should start to see them Thursday/Friday this week!

Please let me know if any issues.

Sheriffdoug - holding for Talon
Regis101 - yours will ship on Thursday/Friday
pjpvl - waiting on payment, I have the single pc.

I will do another run but need at least 10 people paid up before I place the production order.

Let me know on this thread.

Thxs!!
__________________
Ray
Beastie 3: 2002 7.3 EB Cargo: Agile TTB, CCV Mid Top, Custom Walk Through, Lots of stuff added. BlingMyRig.com
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:21 AM   #68
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Lookout Mountain TN
Posts: 17
I'm interested for next round assuming these work for Rhino Rack awnings (made by ARB?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Was able to get almost all teh bracket sets in the mail tonight. You guys should start to see them Thursday/Friday this week!

Please let me know if any issues.

Sheriffdoug - holding for Talon
Regis101 - yours will ship on Thursday/Friday
pjpvl - waiting on payment, I have the single pc.

I will do another run but need at least 10 people paid up before I place the production order.

Let me know on this thread.

Thxs!!
__________________
2010 Ford E350 Super Duty EB Cargo 6.0L PS
youngblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:14 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
skyrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: SoCal
Posts: 458
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Was able to get almost all teh bracket sets in the mail tonight. You guys should start to see them Thursday/Friday this week!

Please let me know if any issues.

Sheriffdoug - holding for Talon
Regis101 - yours will ship on Thursday/Friday
pjpvl - waiting on payment, I have the single pc.

I will do another run but need at least 10 people paid up before I place the production order.

Let me know on this thread.

Thxs!!
Just so you know....
If the bold and underlined this above is meant to be a link, it is not working. If you are just trying to say let me know in the thread you are now reading, COOL!
__________________
__________________
George ><>
2005 5.4L E250 RB50 4x4 SMB
2000 4Runner Limited 4WD

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
skyrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
1der's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 2,495
George, nope was not supposed to be a link, guess I am just showing my age, lol!
__________________

__________________
Ray
Beastie 3: 2002 7.3 EB Cargo: Agile TTB, CCV Mid Top, Custom Walk Through, Lots of stuff added. BlingMyRig.com
1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Sportsmobile Registry

Yeti

ACTNPKRYETI

SilVan

dhally
Add your Sportsmobile
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sportsmobile SIP or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×