Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-22-2022, 12:07 PM   #681

Garage
Since Turkey Day is almost here that also means it's time for a Black Friday sale! Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAYSMB22 to save 15% on all purchases from Thurs 11/24/22 to Tues 11/29/22. Please note that orders may take additional time to process as we expect this will be a busy period and some parts may be delayed. If you have questions please ask away or send an email to vantageoptics@gmail.com and we'll do our best to earn your business. Thanks again and have an awesome holiday!

Scott Thompson
Vantage Optics
vantageoptics.com
Vantageoptics@gmail.com

REDOVAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 09:16 AM   #682

Garage
Well we are nearly halfway through December now and we have finally caught up with orders from the Black Friday sale! With that in mind we have a new SMB forum specific code good for 12% off all purchases. Punch in code "DECVOSMB" and get those orders in asap. It's still possible to get headlight orders before Christmas but you'll need to make that happen asap (limited to available inventory items).

Scott Thompson
Vantage Optics
vantageoptics.com
Vantageoptics@gmail.com
Old 01-03-2023, 08:43 AM   #683

Garage
Happy New Year and welcome to 2023! Last year was awesome for us and we hope to make this year even better with new products and expanded applications. To celebrate use coupon code " JAN23SMB" to save 10% on all purchases this month! Thanks again!

Scott Thompson
Vantage Optics
vantageoptics.com
Vantageoptics@gmail.com
Old 02-01-2023, 03:27 PM   #684

Garage
February is here and it's time to start getting those rigs ready for spring travels. Use code "FEBVOSMB" to save 10% on all purchases this month. Be on the look out for new products like our Gen2 BiLED headlight kit for 92-07 Econolines!

Scott Thompson
Vantage Optics
vantageoptics.com
Vantageoptics@gmail.com
Old 02-09-2023, 10:24 AM   #685

Speaking of lighting:
I did the Vantage upgrade and very happy with the lights except that the passenger side will not light when ignition is turned on. Very frustrating and disappointing.
THE QUESTION OF THE DAY: I am going to open up the dash panel and wondering are there LED dash lights to upgrade the factory light which have always seemed dim. Looking for something to brighten the instrument panel?
2003 Ford E350 SMB 7.3 4X4 308,000+
HIGHCOUNTRYMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 10:31 AM   #686

Same issue with mine highcountrymike, great lighting upgrade, just a funny thing with the daytime running lights. I didn't ever like the DRL's anyhow, so googled how to disable them, all good now! With the LED blinker upgrade from Vantage, running through campgrounds and night, or dusk/dawn with just the park lights on is perfect for me.
03SMBOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 12:42 PM   #687

03SMBOR,
My issue is with any item that is supposed to work a certain way I expect it to work.
I paid a lot of money to upgrade the lights and maybe I have high expectations but if I missed something at work I sure heard about it and it was righted.
I have an issue with the Ebrake on my 03 that never really worked...I just rely in the parking break.
I'm trying to up grade the dash lights....then never were very bright.
2003 E350 SMB 4X4 7.3 308,000+ and still going
Old 02-09-2023, 03:33 PM   #688

Highcountry was Scott not able to resolve the problem for you? He seems to be super responsive and helpful.
SteelheadJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2023, 03:45 PM   #689

No, when he installed them the problem was present at that time and was treated as a low voltage issue. No solution was offered and to this day it is frustrating.
Old 02-09-2023, 05:04 PM   #690

I agree with the attentiveness of Scott as well. If you prefer to keep the DRL's active, maybe it's worth replacing the relay? It's located under the plastic trim panels under the hood, right at the hood latch.
03SMBOR is offline   Reply With Quote