3500 chevy express pop top adventurer
I recently purchased this. 2005 Chevy
express extended body with a sportsman package in it. I have the user manual and stuff but cannot figure out some of the things on the way they're supposed to operate.
1. There is an on off switch above the left drivers see which from what I can tell delivers power to the star cool and/or refrigerator.
2. I have looked under the side gaucho and identified some of the components such as a drain for a water tank a charging buddy probably for the converter.
3. I have not been able to locate the master battery shut off for the RV portion of the Van. It seems like the 120 lights always work regard lus if I shut off all the breakers that are on the side underneath the gaucho I guess there for water heat or refrigerator and something else.
4. It's the batteries are old and need to be replaced I know where the engine starting battery is but I have not been able to find out if there are any Auxiliary batteries and where they might be. I would love to take this vehicle out camping but until I understand things and nowhere fuses and stuff are I am a little bit reluctant what wanna get stranded.
5. I do not know where this coach was made which sports mobile facility but I do have a kind of a Build sheet. I believe this then was traded in on a newer 1 at 1 of your facilities that's the picture that I'll be and closing it is a pop top 3500 Chevrolet express.
My name is Jerry Gaylor I live in Prescott Valley Arizona
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate any help you could give me I intend to when the weather's nicer go out and take some pictures of the underneath of the gaucho and the cabinets and stuff because there are other switches and stuff which I do not understand thank you very much.
I would post some pictures and the bill she put it on the how to get them into the post