Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-05-2020, 06:57 PM   #1
Site Team

New (used) Sportsmobile

Well, that didn't last long. We sold our Sportsmobile the first week of October and lasted only two months without it. This morning we bought a new (used) one that works better for us. It's not lifted and doesn't have all the Zombie escape vehicle stuff that our last SMB had. This one is pretty plain. Driving back from Carlsbad, California, where we bought it, not one car gave me a thumbs up "that's a cool van" sign as they passed by. But it's functional. Guess my camping days are NOT over as I thought.

The last three pictures in this set are of our old Sportsmobile before I lifted it, put on the bumpers, added larger tires, etc. Notice the similarities between this new one and our old one when we first bought it? Interestingly, we bought the old one from someone near Carlsbad, too. The very last picture is the same van as it looked when we sold it in October.
Attached Thumbnails
aa new sportsmobile 4.jpg   aa new sportsmobile 1.jpg   aa new sportsmobile 7.jpg   aa new sportsmobile 5.jpg   aa new sportsmobile 13.jpg  

sportsmobile10.JPG   sportsmobile15.JPG   1.jpg  

Old 12-05-2020, 07:12 PM   #2
ctb

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ctb
GREAT LOOKING SMB!!!! And welcome back! Super clean too! Are they the same color?

I know what you mean about the attention. I often wonder how many pictures KTG (wife)and I are in because folks are taking pictures of Sporty...I mean maybe hundreds? And SMB owners like The Godfather (DaveB), Bronco all those long-time members may be in the thousands lol! Again, welcome back...and what was that number to Quadvan or was it U-Joint.........(kinda lol)
ctb is offline   Reply With Quote