Originally Posted by Fitz
A couple of questions/comments that come to mind:
1. The SMB build sheet lists both the rack and a side ladder. Is the ladder by Aluminess also?
2. I don't see Nerf Bars or Rock Sliders listed. Have you decided to omit? It's a big step up! Also, installing as part of the build avoids re-work of the D5 exhaust and the grey water drain if added later.
3. You didn't include the Privacy Curtain with the SMB build. We have found this to be a key feature for stealth camping, especially with the use of black black-out fabric on the outside. It's also really nice to close and retain interior heat when camping in the cold.
4. The SMB build sheet includes a 20" LED light mounted up front, won't this interfere with the Agile winch installation? Also, the Agile list includes a LED light, what is this and where does it go?
1. Side ladder is Aluminess as well.
2. This I'm still exploring with Agile Offroad. I should have an answer soon. I also like the Roambuilt Nerf Bars.
3. We have arctic panels throughout including cab. we also have a special web dog barrier (take a look at Raingler.com) for keeping our dogs out of the cab and also across the sliding door when open. We decided against the privacy curtain since we seem to have every other window covering available tacked on...
4. After discussions with Agile we had the 20" LED light bar removed from our build. Just received the updated build sheet from Brian with that deletion, as well as rims/tires since Agile is doing all that work. The Agile light is also still in discussion, it mounts with the winch for illumination. I don't see it on the pictures of the hidden winch install though.
I also still have an open question into Brian about sending a Roambuilt wheel to SMB for them to install the BFG A/T KO2 275/70R17 tire on and perhaps modify the spare underbody cage for that. I think TomH is also exploring that option.