Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-11-2020, 06:47 PM   #11

Thanks to all of you -

I am pulling the ad as I am just overwhelmed with replies and I kind of figured we had priced it wrong. I am busy being a mom to kiddos and many four legged critters here and my hubby is head down working. So thank you all for being so kind to help us. My husband doesn't’ really want to sell it so this will give him more time to reevaluate the price and have it (even though we don’t do anything w/ it!!). Again, feeling grateful for this forum! ~Sharon and family in New Mexico

SandiaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 08:18 PM   #12

It’s foolish to assume another’s motivation.
El2thewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 04:59 AM   #13

@Wanderer23 my take is that we should not denigrate or pick apart a member’s FS post. In the past I’ve private messaged people that had their vans way underpriced. The Golden Rule; do unto others as you’d have done unto you.
BrianW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 02:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
I thought we weren’t supposed to comment on our opinions of other members van prices. Are you trying to keep the market high to make your van more valuable?
I don't have a van that competes with this, so there's no benefit to me for her getting a decent price for her van. Based on her commentary, I felt that she didn't really know the market, unlike some sellers who are hoping to pass the hobby along at a low price to someone they think is worthy.

I have seen excellent vans get sold for way under market on purpose. That didn't seem to be the case here. Likewise, I almost always comment on people who are overpriced, I just do it out of the public eye.
Grampswrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 03:38 PM   #15

This is Bill, with this now infamous Sportsmobile that my wife posted. Here are some more photos:www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0m532ODWJpLUtE. Welcome any advice and interest, please PM me.
Wfbsevence is offline   Reply With Quote