Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2023, 07:14 PM   #101

Garage
That will work perfect in my adventure trailer! Consider it gone!

Old 06-21-2023, 08:16 PM   #102

Dang, late to the party. I'd love the tank if it can be fit to an E-series. What's it made for Mike? I'm bettin' you're going to say Transit.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 09:12 PM   #103

geez guys...don't you remember project details from my old Transit back in 2017?

The tank setup was designed to fit under this seat...which was designed around the dimensions of the two tanks... 10 gallon Plastic-Mart tanks, 17x14x10 each.

mgmetalworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 03:26 PM   #104

I first listed this window for sale in 2021 and I've had maybe 3-4 inquiries but no one near serious enough to *GASP* drive to my shop and pick it up. I'm not sure why, it's a nice window. I happen to like that it has more unobstructed view than the full slider style. Made by AMAuto, Van Windows Direct sells them, Campervan HQ sells them. My asking price is a fraction of the current retail price. I've posted on Facebook Marketplace in different groups specific to transits and transit parts, on the largest transit forum, our instagram page... no luck. I am not looking for advice on where to post but if you know of someone with a Transit that has mentioned wanting a driver side slider window, send them to info@expovans.com.

The window is in the original crate. $175

here is a link to the window on a site that sells them.
https://www.campervan-hq.com/product...QaAj42EALw_wcB

BTW...I have literally thousands of dollars of Transit parts here that I will no longer be using. If any of y'all are the enterprising type, I will make the most epic deal on the entire lot of it with a ton of room for you to make a handsome return. The caveat is...It's too much hassle to ship and it's all or nothing. I've had some folks wanting to cherry pick through it but I'd rather just deal with one individual to take it all. Contact me to set up a time to stop by the shop and I'll go through the parts with you. New parts in boxes, take-off parts, aftermarket add-ons, wiring manuals, etc...
Old 08-15-2023, 01:49 PM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmetalworks View Post
I first listed this window for sale in 2021 and I've had maybe 3-4 inquiries but no one near serious enough to *GASP* drive to my shop and pick it up. I'm not sure why, it's a nice window. I happen to like that it has more unobstructed view than the full slider style. Made by AMAuto, Van Windows Direct sells them, Campervan HQ sells them. My asking price is a fraction of the current retail price. I've posted on Facebook Marketplace in different groups specific to transits and transit parts, on the largest transit forum, our instagram page... no luck. I am not looking for advice on where to post but if you know of someone with a Transit that has mentioned wanting a driver side slider window, send them to info@expovans.com.

The window is in the original crate. $175

here is a link to the window on a site that sells them.
https://www.campervan-hq.com/product...QaAj42EALw_wcB
Bump... price reduced to $whatevertheFsomeonewillpaywhentheyshowuptomyshop.

It's new...never installed...in the original crate...sells for $539 plus shipping through multiple vendors... Crate is 60x39x7 and ~65lbs to get your own shipping quote.
Old 09-02-2023, 04:17 PM   #106

FREE FREE FREE!!!!!

I have a nice 08+ painted front bumper. Not perfect but pretty darn good. I don't have time to ship it. Come on over and pick it up in Newberg, OR.

Also have two driver side seat bases and one passenger side. There are 2 Scheel-Mann adapters bolted on to them so you get those too.

All of this goes to scrap metal by 9-20-23 if no one claims it.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:52 AM   #107

looks like bumper has been claimed. I'll update if status changes for any reason.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:02 AM   #108

If nobody wants the pedestals w the SM adapters, please someone pick them up for me or someone who will be installing SM's later. The adapter's work with the swivel bases. I will be happy to store those adapters for future use. ( the pedestals can be scrapped). Thank you.
Old 09-04-2023, 12:21 PM   #109

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
If nobody wants the pedestals w the SM adapters, please someone pick them up for me or someone who will be installing SM's later. The adapter's work with the swivel bases. I will be happy to store those adapters for future use. ( the pedestals can be scrapped). Thank you.
I was going to grab then along with some tools we talked about. I need to adapt a set of SM seats and set of transit seats. I may not need them Ray and if not I'll store for you.
Old 09-04-2023, 10:14 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandiesel View Post
I was going to grab then along with some tools we talked about. I need to adapt a set of SM seats and set of transit seats. I may not need them Ray and if not I'll store for you.
I would also be interested in the adapters I think that`d make me Speaker of the House (third in line)
Kendel is offline   Reply With Quote