Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2021, 11:56 AM   #1

Group Buy: Tufport Fiberglass Van High Roof

Good morning!

If you're in the Southern California area, and you've been shopping for a high roof, then this is for you.

I had a spot in line at the local LA fiberglass high roof manufacture, but I couldn't bring myself to pay 6800$+ for a new roof.

Enter TufPort. The Canadian manufactures have a great product, which looks great and is much much more reasonably priced. However, their location north of the border (distance / covid travel restrictions) make them untenable for most people. Same with shipping. So here's a group buy for you.

I'm trying to organize a 4 + person group buy for a high roof order. They will then ship to Carlsbad CA, 92008 (Or somewhere else in SoCal more convenient to majority players). By ordering multiple we can stack the tops on top of each other in the crate, and dollar cost average the shipping.

The tops cost approximately $3600 Canadian, and about $2300 Canadian to ship. If we get 4 orders they can stack the tops like nesting dolls, and we'd split the shipping costs 4 ways. The goal is about $3800 USD each / per brand new top.

Lead time is 6-8 weeks. Prices will vary slightly depending on exact shipping quote, options ordered (wood reinforcing, etc) crating costs for the quantity, etc.

Obviously this is a "install it yourself" project.

So far I have myself, plus 1 other so looking for a minimum of 2 more to join our order.

Take a look and let me know if you're interested in joining!

https://vantops.tufport.com/
Michael_l is offline   Reply With Quote