Good news is I got a job in Japan...bad news is I have to part with my SMB project partly completed.
Only 5100 miles on the base vehicle with a chunk of that driving up to Sportsmobile West to have a Penthouse top installed. My plan was to convert some myself, and have them eventually finish the interior. Leadtime to get that done has just outpaced my transfer timing to Osaka, so here I am selling a partially complete project. Other than the top, its a clean slate for someone to start from.
Not looking to make a profit on this transaction, just hopefully sell to a fellow enthusiast and get a little of my money back out. Asking $28,900 OBO, as-is in my storage garage in Redondo Beach, CA.
Here's the base:
- 2012 Ford E-250 RB SuperDuty Cargo Van with 5100 miles, white
- 4.6L V8 (I got better than 16 mpg over the 4000' Grapevine Pass from LA to Fresno)
- Remote locks
- Swing out side doors with windows
- Rear door windows
- Chrome front grille and bumper
Here's what I've added, and is included:
- SMB Penthouse top with bed, pre-wired for solar
- Removable bench seat from a pass van (for hauling passengers pending interior work)
- Jensen Nav/DVD/Stereo/rear camera/Bluetooth head unit with dual rear monitor out (coax installed) and aux/iPod input plus 2 remotes; rear camera installed in stock location http://www.jensenmobile.com/search/?sku=VM9424BT
- Swivel base for passenger side seat (in-box uninstalled)
- Front Curt hitch receiver installed new
- Rear Curt hitch receiver with wiring & bumper mounted socket installed new
- 2 padlocks and a hitch lock keyed to vehicle ignition key http://www.boltlock.com/shop/part-7018519 http://www.boltlock.com/shop/part-7019343
- "Econ-o-meter" installed (removable) on the dash to help with fuel economy http://www.autometer.com/ecometer/
- Rubber mat to protect cargo floor
- Metal & Wood interior side slats to protect sides from cargo
Running boards no longer on the vehicle and not included (sold)
Rear hitch - I have the rubber bumper over-riders that mount in the holes show, and will include. Rear camera shown was temporary and proper one now mounted in the stock location
Such a perfect vehicle for this...will miss it
Thanks for looking! Open to feedback or offers via PM.