Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2022, 10:39 AM   #1

Garage
If only it drove

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...8580087916721/

I just had to share this one.

Old 01-11-2022, 10:55 AM   #2

People without Facebook can't open that. It's like having a curtain hiding your trashy neighbors entire property. It's wonderful.
simplesez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 12:27 PM   #3

Garage
[there are more pictures on bf/atem]

2019 Catamaran land and sea rv $98,900

Quote:
2019 Land and Sea RV all aluminum catamaran design with custom 2019 all aluminum triple-axle trailer!

Job transfer will be keeping us from the water so here's your chance to own the COOLEST boat at the dock AND the campground!

We bought it straight from the manufacturer and have only put 70-hours on the dual Suzuki 115-HP Four-Stroke engines with counter-rotating props! Warranty on the engines is good through 2025.

This is not a pontoon boat. The entire hull is a single-piece catamaran design hull that is built out of heavy gauge welded aluminum. It planes out nicely around 15-mph and will top out at 35-mph if you're really in a hurry! We usually cruise around at 25-mph on the sounds and rivers here in Coastal NC.

8-ft beam and 26-ft length with a draft of 18-inches means you can pretty much take it anywhere! We like the fact that we can beach it on the sand and walk to shore instead of anchoring out in the water and having to use a dinghy.

All-aluminum 72-gallon fuel tank supplies the engines and the 3000-watt quiet Honda inverter generator so you can spend all weekend on the water at Cape Lookout or camping in the Smoky Mountains without refueling!

Large windows with sliding glass and screens really let in a ton of light and air and also provide great views of the water! We like that the entire living and sleeping areas are all on the same level to maximize usage of the entire floor area during the day. The couch turns into double berth and the dinette converts into a single berth.

Roof mounted Air-Conditioner with Heat Pump runs off of the generator or the 30-amp shore power connection. You can also use the built-in propane furnace to stay warm on those cool nights if you don't want to use electricity!

Nice bathroom with full stand-up 36-inch shower with separate toilet and sink. The water heater runs off of electricity or propane if you prefer. The large fresh, grey, and black water holding tanks will last all weekend and are mounted underneath the floor where they are heated so they don't freeze!

Huge amounts of storage underneath the floor that also provides easy access to the plumbing and electrical lines.

Full walk-on aluminum roof with solar panels mounted to power the 3000-watt inverter and keep the batteries charged!

Garmin GPS Navigation system was just updated with fresh maps that show aerial pics of your destination.

Launches and loads easily with only 2 people. Only weighs 10,000-lbs and meets all DOT regulations so you can pull it down the road with just a pickup truck!

Everything works as it should and it needs no repairs to go boating or camping today! I just installed all new Goodyear tires on the trailer so it's ready to safely haul anywhere across the country that you want to go!

Boat is located in Coastal NC near Morehead City. I can deliver nationwide!
Old 01-11-2022, 12:47 PM   #4

I love these things. I can't believe they aren't more popular. I saw one a few years ago pretty similar to this but much less $$$$, seems like it was 25 or 30k.
86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:45 PM   #5

Garage
I’m in love. I could cruise that thing up and down the Columbia river hitting secluded beaches all summer.
Old 01-13-2022, 07:56 AM   #6

Has enough time passed to make tribal stripes cool again? As a 2019 build, dose doing the tribal stripes in grey constitute the Grand Millennial style that is all the rage now? I'm not a boat person but I do think that thing would be a lot of family fun for us. In a Jimmy Buffett kind of way. Thanks for sharing.

- Eric
ShuttlePilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:06 AM   #7

Garage
I wouldn't want to take it out in anything but a flat calm.