Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #61

2005 Quigley E350

Cool!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:08 PM   #62
Site Team

Garage
Re: 2005 Quigley E350

Some great pictures of a super looking ride.

Sportsmobile 4X4 Adventures..........On and off road adventures
daveb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #63

Love it!
ujointoffroad.com
UJOINT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #64

Mud Hipy Sighting. Sunday morning, Nov. 11th, south of Birmingham getting on I-65 south. Wow, that thing is awesome. Wish I could have gotten a better look at it. I was in my white E350 and passed him at a light and gave him the thumbs up!

Mike
MWL52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWL52
Mud Hipy Sighting. Sunday morning, Nov. 11th, south of Birmingham getting on I-65 south. Wow, that thing is awesome. Wish I could have gotten a better look at it. I was in my white E350 and passed him at a light and gave him the thumbs up!

Mike

Hey Mike, I saw ya! lol I was heading back to the Miss. Gulf Coast after two blowouts on the trailer. Good seeing ya on the road. Thanks for the nice comments.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #66

This weekend went to north Alabama (Section, AL), for a motorcycle swap meet and racing. Temps got down into the low thirties at night. The cool air had the coyotes howling most of the night. My new portable hot water shower worked great. It was a good time by all. Got to see a bunch of my buddies from all over the country and sold a few things. Had two blowouts on the trailer heading back home which winded me up camping Saturday night in a Walmart parking lot (waiting for the tire store of Walmart to open the next morning). Had the blowouts mainly because my trailer looked like a laughing hyena running down the road with the 8 inch lift on the van.

Brought a couple of hardtail frames, rollers, engines, etc. Sold enough to cover expenses and the trip....until the two blowouts on the trailer! Dang it!

Lost weight during the event, but ate well. Don't get it. When I camp, I eat better. Stay full and lose weight. It's a phenomena!

I wasn't the only van there. Had some cool company! This is an old Chevy Van. Makes me think of that song.....what is it???.....OH, "Chevy Van!"

Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 AM   #67

Portable shower installed. Nothing fancy. I know everyone has their own needs and own tastes. For me, I used the van to carry some of my wood work power tools and equipment, do a lot of motorcycle events, etc. So each trip may have differing needs. Accordingly, I need to be able to completely remove things from the van depending on the purpose of the trip. Here are a few pics of the status of the shower. I cut a hole in the top for easy access to the Big Kahuna top opening. I will be cutting a smaller hole in the top for me to get to the propane valve without having to open the top. Also, I'll be putting up a tri-fold shower curtain that will be affixed to one of the side doors. When both doors are open the tri-fold rod will make a "U" shape (with corners) with the shower curtain already affixed to the rod. We will then just shower between the two doors.

Started off buying a removable storage container from Lowes. This holds my propane tank and Big Kahuna 13 gallon shower container.

Put a groumet on the front center of the container to hold the Eccotemp unit. This way it can be removed or left in place. Also, I put it at the door so I don't have a build up of fumes.

I'll end up putting a hanger for the nozzle. This is the unit as it is at this juncture. Can remove with ease for whatever needs I have.