I've been smelling antifreeze for a few weeks now. Thought it might be something horrible, but turned out to be coming from one of the splices SMB put in the heater hose for the Espar water heater. I tightened one of the clamps and thought I was done. Surprise, tightening made it worse, so I dug in. These little devils are pretty buried under AC lines and each other. Moving the AC lines and pulling all the hoses off made getting to the tees possible. What I found was annoying. All SMB had to do to splice into the heater hose is cut it cleanly and square. Didn't happen--I think a small lizard may have been used to gnaw through the hose:
Only a matter of time before it leaked. All I had to do trim the hose square and make sure it's fully inserted on the tee. Fixed.
I also made the dome light slightly better by using foil tape around the inside of the light pods. Helps. I think. Maybe.