Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2022, 03:20 PM   #11

Good luck with your new rig. As others have said no reason, not to drop in from time to time.

-greg

Scalf77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 08:40 PM   #12

Hi Len,
Please stick around and share some of your new adventures and van modifications. I have enjoyed reading your posts and following your van build over the years. Congratulations on the sale the old greenie and purchase of the new van.
Eric

2000 Ford E-350 7.3L Quigley 4x4 hard top with custom interior by Xtreme Fab - Sold
KTMRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 07:42 AM   #13

Garage
Thanks for all your sharing. Better come back and post some pics! We know where you are....
Old 02-17-2022, 06:25 PM   #14

I am going to miss LenS and his Green Tardis. That is where I got the inspiration for my first van, a Chevrolet Express 2001 Passenger van DIY conversion which my wife called the Cookie Monster because of its blue color. I am happy to say that I borrowed a lot of ideas from your Green Tardis postings over the years. When I upgraded to my 2018 Chevrolet Express 2500, almost everything could be transferred because Chevrolet had not changed the body style at all. I call the new one, Gizmo, as it is black with all my gizmoes installed. I especially liked LenS's window AC mount. I made one myself and use it often when the weather gets hot here in South Dakota. Good luck on your new endeavors and with your new camper.
MikeB
Black95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 06:33 AM   #15
JWA

Send a message via Yahoo to JWA
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1der View Post
Safe and fun adventures / travels Len! A big thank you for your contributions and posts, always appreciated, enlightening and helpful.

You are always welcome here no matter what you drive, no need to move away! There is always so much to be learned and shared

So PLEASE check in every now and again so we can plan to cross paths
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTMRIDER View Post
Hi Len,
Please stick around and share some of your new adventures and van modifications.
Eric
As you can see LenS there's good reasons to stay a member here----even if you're abandoning us vehicle-wise your accumulated knowledge and experience can continue being helpful to others just beginning their own paths into "adventure vanning".

The community here keeps me coming back even though my E-Series are strictly work or cargo vans. I personally enjoy sharing information and possibly saving others time or money. Then again I'm part of the crowd whose not above helping others spend money too.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote