Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2009, 02:41 PM   #101

Location: Disguised as a fat guy, deep inside a secret bunker, drinking martinis, playing rock and country.
Send a message via Yahoo to kmessinger
Re: SMB West Factory Visits

I'll be there on Wednesday, the 18th if anyone needs something.

Regards,

Keith

Old 03-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #102

Send a message via AIM to Skywagon

I'll be there (Fresno SMB) tomorrow, March 30th, if I can be of help to anyone.
Bill
Old 05-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #103

[Edited to note that I won't have internet access until Wednesday, so photos can't be sent until then!]

I'll be at SMB West a week today - May 18th. I unfortunately won't have room to take anything out with me, but more than happy to take photos or otherwise be of service.

(Of course, I'll probably be taking photos of everything I see whether someone asks me to or not!)

Cheers,
Mike.
mjeffrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjeffrey
I'll be at SMB West a week today - May 18th. I unfortunately won't have room to take anything out with me, but more than happy to take photos or otherwise be of service.

(Of course, I'll probably be taking photos of everything I see whether someone asks me to or not!)

Cheers,
Mike.

Please take pictures of my new SMB, it is a Pueblo Gold EB 50. I "hope" to pick it up next Wednesday, if it is done. The guys can point it out to you if you tell them it is Mike's from Durango.

Thanks
Old 05-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #105

Will do! Congrats
Old 05-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjeffrey

Cheers,
Mike.

Mike

Would love it if you can check out/take pix of my Sprinter [silver] RB50 with PH top!

I am mainly interested in seeing how far along they are but some of the specific [custom-like] things I am curious about:

removal of propane system/install of Espar products
install of secure cabinet in rear, drivers side, cabinet
solar prewire (2 plugs - roof and rear)
flush mount tie downs in galley floor

thanks!!

2008 Sprinter RB50 PH top
monkeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:17 AM   #107

Got it. Looking forward to checking it out!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:45 AM   #108

There was a gorgeous gold SMB that may have been yours, Mike - it looked finished and was off to the side, all closed up, and out of the way. You're probably driving away in it as I type!!

Monkeyboy, I have some pics of what I imagine to be your Sprinter (it, too, was beautiful). I'll try and get them off the camera today and off to you now that I have an internet connection - sorry for the wait. They're not specific pics - my wife and I shot what we could while lugging two squirming children through the factory in a hurry! I pictured a leisurely walk through there, checking everything out, but didn't work out that way

Cheers,
Mike.

PS - edited to note that the hurry was in no part due to SMB folks, who were all amazingly kind and helpful!! They encouraged us to dally and take photos, but I was simply overwhelmed Later we had plenty of time to check out their display models (separate from the in-process factory floor) and loved the chance to climb in, over, and around.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:10 AM   #109

Mike: I also recently saw your SMB and it is very,very nice. The interior colors are the best I've seen. Dick D. (dowgars)
dowgars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 05:48 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowgars
Mike: I also recently saw your SMB and it is very,very nice. The interior colors are the best I've seen. Dick D. (dowgars)

Thanks Dowgars and mjeffery. I have never laid eyes on my SMB. I don't pick it up until the 29th. We are waiting for my roof rack, rear bumper box, and custom front bumper to come in from Aluminess. Then they have to install the solar, sat dish, side and back lights, and front Hellas on the bumper and roof rack. I can hardly stand the wait!