Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2014, 05:09 PM   #121

Re: Quigley and QuadVan - FOX Shox Ride Improvement Package

I just got my 2012 Quigley upgraded with Ramsey's Shocks and Springs. I noticed an immediate improvement just driving around town. I can't wait to get it out on a longer trip than just around town. Very impressed. Thanks Ramsey for all the help.

Tupelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:02 AM   #122

Location: Rancho Nuevo (Cabo/Todos Santos) B.C.S. and San Diego, CA

I appreciate everyone's feedback and am happy to see that we are helping people to enjoy their vans even more.

As I have stated before, it has been a challenge trying to take care of everyone in a timely manner. I've lost count of home many RIP kits we have installed and also shipped out for people to install themselves. We've also completed a half dozen 4X4 conversion in the last few months and those take shocks as well.

We are starting another conversion tomorrow and have a few more lined up...

Add to that the fact that it is TAX SEASON and I have 85 K-1s for some 4,500 partners to help prepare - this will be my 18th year putting these together, and it has been busy.

I apologize to those of you who have been waiting, patiently, and I am trying to get caught up.

Jan is helping me to get more organized, so if you have contacted us through the WebSite and provide pictures, then you are on the list and we will get back to you.

Thank you,

Ramsey

AgileOffRoad.com
BajaSportsmobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:07 AM   #123

Re: AW: Quigley and QuadVan - FOX Shox Ride Improvement Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaSportsmobile
I appreciate everyone's feedback and am happy to see that we are helping people to enjoy their vans even more.

As I have stated before, it has been a challenge trying to take care of everyone in a timely manner. I've lost count of home many RIP kits we have installed and also shipped out for people to install themselves. We've also completed a half dozen 4X4 conversion in the last few months and those take shocks as well.

We are starting another conversion tomorrow and have a few more lined up...

Add to that the fact that it is TAX SEASON and I have 85 K-1s for some 4,500 partners to help prepare - this will be my 18th year putting these together, and it has been busy.

I apologize to those of you who have been waiting, patiently, and I am trying to get caught up.

Jan is helping me to get more organized, so if you have contacted us through the WebSite and provide pictures, then you are on the list and we will get back to you.

Thank you,

Ramsey
Great to hear that.
So I guess we can get a bit more concrete if you will ship to Europe also? I am waiting since late November.
derJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #124

I'm patiently waiting too. Thanks for the update Ramsey!

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 07:58 PM   #125

My photos are in. #waitiingpatiently
Old 03-08-2014, 10:14 AM   #126
REF

Send a message via MSN to REF

Ramsey, or anyone else have updates on availability for the kits, sounds like there are a few in line, I am considering the swap, as it may be time for new shocks as my bilsteins are getting up there in milage. I am wondering if it's necessary to swap out the front coils or can just the shocks be used, I understand the reasoning behind it, increased travel up front, I guess it wouldn't be that big of a deal to add a rear leaf or 2 to the deavers. It seems my front coils are already the HD ones spec'd for fleet or ambulance use, so I have not had many of the same issues as others. Might have to talk to Ramsey about that.
CCV High Profile Pop Top
REF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 03:57 AM   #127

I´m also waiting patiently. Remember your european customers
schluchtenflitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:42 PM   #128

Mine is done! Kudos to Ramsey! He was extremely helpful on the phone a few times and got me fixed up before my maiden voyage Spring Break trip next week. So far the van is absolutely plush on the road, no offroad yet. The jarring slam and bounce in the original Quigley suspension when you hit and imperfection in the road is gone. I can't wait to see how it does offroad!
Anyway, lousy nightime cell phone pics but enjoy. For reference I went with Pro-Comp 3.5" lift blocks in the rear, new longer U-bolts and the Fox shocks all around, plus the springs Agile Offroad supplied. I also got a Fox steering damper but I have to fabricate a bracket for it. The van sits level, I'm curious if I will have some butt-droop when I load it up with kids, beer and whatever my wife puts in all those damn bags.

86Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #129

Hello Ramsey

I want to get your opinion on the rear springs pictured below. I want to address them while I am waiting for your RIP kit to become available for me.
The spring pack is pretty thick and looks like it needs to be updated or replaced entirely.
What would you suggest? I'm guessing the rear weight of my finished truck will be less than the original wide box dually ambulance was.
I want the new springs to match/work comparably with your kit and front springs. It is my understanding that the new front springs raise the front about 1-1.5 inches.
Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!

Attached Thumbnails
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396207684.290774.jpg  
cjken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 07:16 PM   #130
Site Team

Wow, that is a thick spring pack. I'd guess that someone just kept adding to the spring pack, instead of getting the right spring pack.

Herb