I finally had some days off and used them to finish a few older projects.
I got my inside stove all hooked up by a local RV shop. That way it's certified and I'll be able to register the ambo as a RV. I got them to add a shut-off valve for the stove and an extra port so that I can run the shower or an exterior stove as well.
Looking back I wish I had thought about simply using my Partner Steel stove semi-permanent indoor with a way to quickly move it outside as needed. But too late. I'll make a mount or storage specific for the Partner stove as I usually cook outdoor unless it's really miserable.
But at least it's working great now!
You can see the shut-off valve and the splitter here:
I also used more leftover flooring bamboo to build a storage for small items. Proves very handy! I'll make another one for the sink side.
Some might think it wasn't worth the time but I was never happy how my upper cabinets turned out. So I started building new ones. I'm also incorporating some small led interior lights. I won't bother with doors as I never had any on my 1st cabinets and they worked great.
These are the lights I'm using, easy! I mounted them on the angled back wall.
Can't tell from the pics but I've left a little lip at the bottom of the front panel. That way i can install (and hide) a led strip for ambiance light.
Almost forgot. I got my rear cushions re-upholstered with Sunbrella material. I changed the foam to vinyl ones, heavier but comfy!
Once I get going with stain and varnish I think it will start to look pretty good!
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk