Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-16-2020, 02:56 PM   #51

ThankX hope I fixed the verbiage so it’s exceptable

jimtmcdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:12 PM   #52
MSD

Garage
No way would I have agreed to take down the video, you're a much nicer person than me... He miss managed this job on top of not being truthful about the situation and what was going on...
Glad you have a new builder and the van is going to get finished. This guy should never touch another van again. But of course until he goes out of business that probably won't happen at least not soon enough. Hoping this type of abuse doesn't happen again... But when you rob Peter to pay Paul eventually it catches up with you... Sound like he's on his way out. Wonder how many others will get screwed over?
1997 E350 7.3l 2wd - Sold
MSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 09:56 PM   #53

Thank you

The new Build is going Great, we are so excited, they builder is calling us all the time and given updates and progress, it is such a different process this time around

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSD View Post
No way would I have agreed to take down the video, you're a much nicer person than me... He miss managed this job on top of not being truthful about the situation and what was going on...
Glad you have a new builder and the van is going to get finished. This guy should never touch another van again. But of course until he goes out of business that probably won't happen at least not soon enough. Hoping this type of abuse doesn't happen again... But when you rob Peter to pay Paul eventually it catches up with you... Sound like he's on his way out. Wonder how many others will get screwed over?

Utah
OverlandGearGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
van build, van conversion