Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2010, 08:57 PM   #8

Re: Sliders with a Powered Step all done and way cool

The price is for the set which is both sides of the rig..
The faster motor will make these perfect...
And if one of our participants doesn't grind these things soon I will have to just make it happen myself as I really want to give these a full test.
SEMA is the first week in Nov and I will find out from the Rock Slide guys if it is ok to scratch them up before hand or if I have to wait till after

The more I use these the more I like them, it makes it easy to get in & out of the rig as an amputee and I am sure SMB will be making these something aval for people getting new builds.
I have run them through water crossings, mud, dust, rain and they just keep on working without a hitch.

Another thing I want to test soon (and get pics/video of) it seeing how a hi lift matches up to them and of course my favorite lifting device the ARB X-jack.

As too custom work like making the passenger side only for the side doors, well I will say that they are a custom shop, of course I can't speak for them but it would be worth a phone call.

Oh and the LED light has been super cool for getting in and out of the rig here in the desert where you might step out onto a rattler or in my case near a rock to trip over

One last function I haven't commented on much since I have the wheelchair lift in the side doors, but for any of you who carry a step stool for getting in & out of the side doors these would be a much cleaner and better solution.